New Service Connect
Please fill out this online self-serve request to connect power at your home or business.
Required Information for Online Service Requests
All of these online service requests require customers to provide information to Maritime Electric in order for the service to be completed. Below is a list of the most common information that is required for our online service requests.
Request for New Service/Connection
- Civic Address (street/road name and number)
- Mailing Address (if different)
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Type of property (residential or business)
- Security Question (to confirm you identity for future access)
- E.g. name of school you attended
- E.g. name of community/country you grew up in
- E.g. mother’s maiden name
- Date for electrical connection
- Type of home/business (house, duplex, apartment)
- Primary heating source (oil, electric, wood, propane, other)
- Primary heating system (oil-furnace, heat pump, electric resistance, wood furnace, propane furnace, other)
- Secondary heating system (oil-furnace, heat pump, electric resistance, wood furnace, propane furnace, other)
- Primary water heating used (electric, oil, wood, propane, other)
- Is the lot staked or cleared off?
- What size service is required?
- Is the service going overhead or underground
- Name and Contact information of your electrician
Information submitted through this request is encrypted for your security.