Potential Postal Service Disruption
Viewing Your Bill:
Customers that use paper bill statements can do the following in order to receive a statement balance:
- Create a MyPower Account at maritimeelectric.com to view your bills online and sign up for paperless billing;
- With a MyPower Account you can get paperless billing, view your bills online 24/7, manage multiple accounts, see information about outages affecting your premise, view consumption history for the past five years, and view bill and payment history for the past five years.
- Phone our Contact Centre at 1-800-670-1012 and ask a Customer Service Representative.
Paying Your Bill:
To prevent delays and late payment charges, customers receiving paper bill statements are asked to:
- Sign up for Pre-Authorized Payment to avoid late payment charges – bills are automatically paid from your bank account;
- Pay in person at your bank or using the online or telephone bill payment services, offered by most financial institutions;
- Make payments at designated Payment Centres across PEI;
- Pay with your credit card through Paymentus, a third party online payment service. A fee of 1.75% will be charged.
We're here to help. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-670-1012, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, or email email@example.com.