Working For Us
- Maritime Electric is looking for motivated individuals to join its team. In particular, we are looking for individuals who share our vision of providing reliable service at the lowest possible cost in a safe manner, while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- We value hard-working people who share our values: honesty, responsibility, customer service, community involvement and safety.
- We are a welcoming, equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified candidates to submit a resume for consideration. All resumes will be kept on file for up to six (6) months and we will contact you if your qualifications fit any of our future openings.
Why Work for Maritime Electric?
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits package
- Advancement opportunities
- Career and development opportunities with Fortis Inc. Group of Companies
- A positive work environment
- A commitment to a life/work balance
- A commitment to the communities in which we operate
- Future Student and Apprentice Opportunities
- At Maritime Electric we are dedicated to assisting outstanding people realize their potential. We have a firm commitment to our employee’s future, which is why we invest in training that builds skills both personally and professionally. We look for people who are flexible and excited to learn.
- Our Co-operative Education programs provide valuable employment opportunities to Co-op students.
- Our Trade Apprenticeship programs involve on-the-job and classroom training. Upon completion, our apprentices are ready to work in areas we need.
Customer Service Representative (TEMPORARY)